Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

Spring Fashion! - Shoes



Hey guys!
So I decided to start a series called Spring Fashion :D
Basically I just wanted to show you my fashion picks for this season.. So today I thought I would start with shoes because I am so in love with my spring shoes!

First we have to talk about Keds.. My addiction for those sneakers started some years ago.. I think my collection has grown to 6 pairs so far :D I could literally walk for days in those shoes which is not normal for me because my feet are pretty sensitive and I tend to get blisters very quickly! Not with these babies ;D
For spring I love them in beige..  I am still trying really hard not to get them dirty! ;)



Moving on with another pair of sneakers.. Chucks! I never really got the hype with those shoes.. I mean I always thought they were pretty and stuff but yeah I kind of always sticked to my Keds ;) Not this spring.. I fell in love with their spring collection and especially with the mint ones.. 
So I have to be honest and admit that I got blisters but they are so freakin adorable that I chose not to care about that ;D Now after wearing them a couple of times my feet are totally fine with them :)




Next up are two pairs of more elegant shoes.. Shoes that I personally don't wear every day.

First a absolutely stunning pair of flats. My favourite pair I every owned actually!
They are made of patent leather I think. Which is also why they hurt me I little but that's the price you've got to pay if you like shiny shoes that will keep their shape ;D 
I got them at Aldo's in Barcelona. There was a special offer going on and I only had to pay 40 Euros which is still a lot but I think I would have paid even more because they are just perfect for my taste :D 




The next pair are really dressy shoes and I mostly only wear them for special occasions. They are also made of patent leather.. There is just a thing about this material that makes me go crazy I guess :D
I bought them last year for my conformation and they weren't super expensive.. I think I paid 80 CHFs or something in that price range.. 
When I saw them inside the store I had to constantly think about them for a whole week and I even started to draw them because I couldn't find a picture online >.< That's how obsessed I am with shoes.. So when that week was over I just went to the store during lunch break and got them :D
I am really looking forward to my next big event simply because I want to wear them so badly again!





So I think that's it :D
If you have any questions about any of those pairs just let me know in the comments and I will be happy to answer them!

I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo, Tina








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen